Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Never Leave Home Without It































I can honestly say that I never leave home without my camera. I sometimes contemplate it because it’s a little heavy but I’m always worried I will miss some fantastic photo opportunity, which makes me change my mind. A couple days ago when I was leaving my part time job out at UBC I drove past an eagle sitting on the side of the road drinking from a puddle. I doubled back, parked across the street and brought out the zoom lens. I have never in my life seen an eagle sitting a few feet from cars and buses whizzing by him. He was thirsty and the growing spectators and dive bombing crows did not bother him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that your comments will not be posted if you include a link or website. It will be considered spam and deleted.