Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Legend Lives On






































On a whim a few weeks back I entered a pet photo contest for a year supply of cat, which is greatly appreciated, with my special needs diabetic cat. I entered a photo of my other cat who is no longer with us but who also had diabetes. I know what you are thinking I had never heard of cat diabetes either and we ended up with two diabetic cats. This photo of Paco won me the prize in which I had to tell the breakfast television hosts that the cat in the picture would have no problem eating that much food. I didn’t have the heart to tell them he had passed and the rules didn’t say he had to be alive. Thanks Paco.

1 comment:

  1. a year of food would've last paco about three month.
    good to see the legend living on.
    feet

    ReplyDelete

Please note that your comments will not be posted if you include a link or website. It will be considered spam and deleted.