Monday, February 28, 2011

Bunny - Vancouver BC based Photographer

I don't even know how to start this post. I have written and rewritten it so many times because it didn't seem enough. This shoot meant a lot to me not only because Pilar is one of my closest friends but I wanted to capture her in the right way in one of the most important times of her life. Her life is about to change in such a wonderful way which will also change how we spend our time together. She is a complete original and I can not wait to meet the beautiful little one that will benefit from that.

So excited to meet you Bunny.










1 comment:

  1. a momma who couldn't be more beautiful....how fun, wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete

Please note that your comments will not be posted if you include a link or website. It will be considered spam and deleted.