Friday, February 11, 2011

I love Big White!!!


I had the best time at Big White last weekend.  It was my first time up there and had a really great experience. My close friend runs the design department and gave us the extra push to come up for some riding.  I lived in Whistler for 10 years and I must say it kind of kicked Whistler’s butt. The snow was amazing and we weren’t standing in lift lines all day.  They also have a lot of great activities to do after you are finished on the hill like tubing, ice climbing and skating. We headed down one of the slower tube runs with our friends 1 year old for his first ride. He got faced washed the whole way down and loved it. With inexpensive lift tickets and all the additional activities right at the base its much more attractive for families gateways than Whistler.

I wanted to send a special thank you to senior management Michael J. Ballingall and Blair Ireland for the unbelievable treatment we received and for making our first visit to Big White so amazing.

Check it out for yourself www.bigwhite.com














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that your comments will not be posted if you include a link or website. It will be considered spam and deleted.