Thursday, February 3, 2011

The Importance of Thank-You

It only takes a moment but it means so much. In my house growing up the importance of saying please and thank-you was huge and still is to this day. It doesn't matter what it is for when someone takes the time to call, email or write the recipient always feels appreciated. This week I received the sweetest thank-you note for a wedding I shot in Mexico in November. They didn't have to send it as I was there to do my job but it certainly made me feel great to receive. Thank you Mr. &  Mrs. Van Eyk! 






1 comment:

  1. I am quite disappointed in the number of young people today that have not been raised to say please and thank you. Thanks for remembering such an important piece of decorum!

    ReplyDelete

Please note that your comments will not be posted if you include a link or website. It will be considered spam and deleted.