Sunday, May 29, 2011

Dillon Family Ranch - Vancouver BC Based Photographer

Not only did I shoot some buff bodies last weekend but also made it out to one of my favorite places in British Columbia. Westwold is located in the heart of Crater Valley, 60 kilometers southeast of Kamloops and where you will find "Kuda Paradiso". I was lucky enough to spend some quality time there with my friends over the last five years. Her parents had moved overseas and needed someone to take care of the property while they were away. On this visit I was there to shoot her whole family, four generations.  Too many great shots for one post so stay tuned for more






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that your comments will not be posted if you include a link or website. It will be considered spam and deleted.