Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Salon in Chinatown - Vancouver BC Based Photographer

I think I'm like most woman and maybe some men that are really loyal to their hairdressers. When I lost my hairdresser last year to the film industry I took a long time to find a new one. I asked everyone I knew for recommendations but none of them clicked until I read about a new salon in Chinatown on "Vancouver Is Awesome" blog. I love the "Coup Salon" and my stylist Spencer. Every time I head down there I go early and bring my camera. I love the colors of Chinatown and the salon is just a block away from "Dr Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden".




1 comment:

  1. I've had my hairdresser for longer than I've been with my husband, so I know exactly what you mean! While she's always worked from home (at least since I've known her) and in the film & TV industry, she's always made time for her regulars. I don't know what I would do if she couldn't.

    ReplyDelete

Please note that your comments will not be posted if you include a link or website. It will be considered spam and deleted.