Sunday, June 19, 2011

Flower Therapy - Vancouver BC Based Photographer

For me heading outside by myself with my camera is definitely therapeutic. Its a great distraction from the world racing around me. I love flowers in all shapes and forms but one of my favorites is tulips. Last month I headed up to Queen Elizabeth Park to shoot some spring flowers when I came across a beautiful white tulip with a red stripe through the middle of one petal. So beautiful and unique. My world is quite calm right now (knock on wood) as I got to spend the afternoon with my Father on Father's Day. A day I would have dreaded a few months ago but things are holding steady right now.  A normal day today which is so different from a normal day 6 months ago.

Happy Fathers Day Dad. These flowers are for you.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that your comments will not be posted if you include a link or website. It will be considered spam and deleted.