Monday, January 30, 2012

Australia Part 3 - Vancouver BC Based Photographer

Once the wedding wrapped up some very hung over people made the long drive back to Melbourne. It wasn't that long it just felt like it. We had a day of recovery then spent a few days of being a tourist before I headed up to Sydney for the last party of my trip. One of my favorite parts of my last trip to Melbourne were the beach huts. I just loved all the color used on them right next to the beautiful beaches. I could have spent hours there but didn't want to torture the newly married couple. I also wish I had more time to spend downtown with its gorgeous mix and old and new architecture. Enjoy!

Australia Part 1
Australia Part 2













No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that your comments will not be posted if you include a link or website. It will be considered spam and deleted.