Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Lets Connect Again - Vancouver BC Based Photographer

Did you miss me? I have been missing you. The day of my last post I lost a another important person in my life, my father in law Howard. Three months to the day that I lost my father. To say this year has been extremely hard would be an understatement. I was lucky to have my husbands support while my father was ill and had to forget my sadness and do the same for him. Not sure how I would have dealt with this year without him. I really appreciate all the patience while people wait for their photos or rescheduled sessions and the neglect this blog. I often post daily photos to my Facebook or my Instagram accounts if you need a little photo fix. Come by tomorrow as I will have a beautiful Ontario wedding up on my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note that your comments will not be posted if you include a link or website. It will be considered spam and deleted.